Friday, June 27, 2008

With Gratitude

Every life is touched by many others. Some of those others help to open doors. I have been lucky enough to have been touched by many wise and caring individuals. Some are friends, some I've never met, yet they have touched me through their writing or speaking, their art, or the lives they have lived. These people have helped set me on the path I am on now, or have pointed the way along the path for me in some significant way. I am grateful to them all, and wish to acknowledge the vital role each has played in my life. The list has no particular order.
Neil Selden
Lee Selden
Bernard Corrigan
Eckhardt Tolle
Oprah Winfrey
Bobbie Cohen
Corinne Cohen
Alec Cohen
Lauren Cohen-Benavides
Gary Zukav
Linda Francis
Jennifer Jones
Elizabeth Lesser
Karin Auerwater
Nickolas Vassili
Edmund J. Spencer
Ray Hauserman
Wayne Dyer
Louise L. Hay
Joseph Koster
Ram Das
Krishna Das
John Randolph Price
Rev. Bill Grimbol
Sri Sri Thakur Anukul Chandra
Dr. Brian Weiss
Kate Plumb
Jon Kabat-Zinn
Andre Louis
Susan Louis
Dar Reilly
Thank You.

No comments: